NISSAN NV200 1.5 MT Understanding and Maintaining Your Car’s Cooling Coil
Make and Model:
Year of Manufacture:
NISSAN NV200 1.5 MT
Do you have the same symptoms with your car air conditioning system.
- Sometimes cold, sometimes not.
- Cold when accelerating, not cold when idling
- Noise when turning on the air conditioner
- Refrigerant level is too high but air conditioner does not cool.
- Refrigerant (air conditioning gas) level is too low.
- Smell of rotten fish when turning on the air conditioner.
How we fix it?
The decision to repair a cooling coil depends on factors like the extent of damage, age, cost, and overall condition. Consider consulting a technician for an assessment and recommendation.
Starting from: S$1500.00
Complete VMS is your one-stop no frills Accident Claims and Repairs Workshop.
Address: 176 Sin Ming Drive #03-14 / 07, Sin Ming Autocare Singapore 575721